- Myanmar is the largest country on Mainland South- East Asia with a population of 55 mn.
- Total Coastline is 2,832 Km
- Boarding Bangladesh and India on the North–West , China on the North-East and Laos and Thailand on the South-East.
- Economic Gateway to a potential vast market of over two Billion consumers as well as Sub Regional Economic Nodal Link.
- GDP 65 Billion USD (DEC 2015)
- GDP – Composition by sector (2011 Est.)
- Agriculture 43% / Industry 20.5% & Services 36.6%.
- Exports – USD 871 Mil (Dec 2015).
- Imports – USD 1510 Mil (Dec 2015)
▪ Superior Purchasing power
▪ High financial integrity
▪ Delivery as promised
▪ Tailor-made Supply Chain Solutions
▪ Precise Communication
▪ Proactive Decision Making
▪ Air Consolidation services.
▪ Air/Air & Air/Road Transshipment services.
▪ Cost-effective solutions over full charter services.
▪ Dedicated teams monitor every shipment.
▪ Supply Chain Solutions.
▪ Airline GSA.
▪ Travel and Tours.
▪ Road Transpiration
▪ Wide range of Trucks, cranes.
▪ Time-bound door deliveries.
▪ Project movements with special care
▪ NVOCC Operations
▪ Space Protection Programs during peak season
▪ Palletization & Groupage
▪ We Represent Sri Lankan Airlines Passenger & Cargo.
TRAVELS & TOURS
▪ Prominent Travel and Tour Operations (inbound and Outbound)
Ace Aviation Myanmar
• Established in 2017 Sept. as subsidiary of Ace Aviation Services BD
• A joint Venture company between Aitken Spence Cargo (Sri Lanka) and Bengal Airlift Limited.
• Head quartered in Yangon
Ace Aviation Myanmar Co Ltd
No: 8A, Cherry Condo, Bo Myat Tun Road,
Botataung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Key Contact: K.D.N Sampath – Country Manager